This article will help you set up your email forwarding settings.
This will help you to use @yourdomainhere.com on your email address.
Setup Email Forwarding
- From Mailgun, go to Receiving.
Then, click Create Route.
- In Expression Type, select Match Recipient from the dropdown menu.
- Add your own domain email in Recipient. This is the email address that your recipient will see once they received your email. eg: [email protected].
- Under Actions, enable Forward. Then in the field, add the Gmail address where you want to receive your forwarded emails.(“[email protected]”)
- In Description, add something here so you remember what it’s for. eg. [email protected] forwarding to Gmail.
Then click Create Route.