Purchase IPN URL
To ensure that your site knows when purchases have been made in your Infusionsoft account, you need to setup the Purchase IPN URL.
To Do This
- In your site, go to Settings in the left-sidebar menu and then select Integrations.
- Scroll down to Other Systems and then select Custom API.
- Copy the API URL provided.
- Go back to Infusionsoft
- Click on the Infusionsoft icon in the top-left corner of the dashboard
- Go to the Marketing section > and click on Campaign Builder
- Create a campaign or edit an existing one
- Add a purchase or Tag goal linked to a sequence.
- If you are selecting the purchase goal select the correct InfusionSoft product, If you are using the tag goal you can apply any tag you want
- In the sequence add a Send HTTP post process
- Edit the HTTP post as follow:
- In the POST URL: Insert the custom API URL you copied from your site
- Setup the name / value pairs as follow:
- type > purchase
- course_id > Insert the course ID #
(You can find this by going to “Online Courses” and the course ID is located on the bottom left of each course)
- email > ~Contact.Email~
- first_name > ~Contact.FirstName~
- last_name > ~Contact.LastName~
- send_mail > no
(Optional, if you don’t want the user to receive the welcome email then add this name/value)
- NB! The above steps should be repeated for each course product you setup in Infusionsoft.
How this works:
When somebody purchases one of your course products, the contact will be added to the sequence. Infusionsoft will send an HTTP post to your site to notify 10XPRO.io that the course has been purchased. Your site will then register the customer for that particular course.