This article will teach you how you can give or remove bundle access to multiple members in the Manage Members manually.
To do this
- Go to Members Area, then select the Manage Members.
- In the Manage Members, search for the relevant member/s. To do this simply type the Name or Email Address and click on the SEARCH button.
- To filter search and display multiple users based on course, bundle or forum, click on the first drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate course, bundle, or forum. Choose Active on the Status drop-down menu (leaving the Name or Email Address field blank) and click on the SEARCH button.
To Give Bundle Access
- Tick the checkbox next to the relevant member’s name.
- Scroll down and look for Select Action at the bottom of the page, click on the drop-down menu and select Give Access.
- Choose bundle on the next drop-down menu and select the bundle you want to give them access to and click on SUBMIT button.
To Remove Access
- After selecting the relevant member’s you want to remove the bundle access by ticking the corresponding check boxes next to the member’s name, scroll down at the bottom of the page.
- Look for the Select Action drop-down and click on Remove Access. On the second drop-down menu click on Bundle and select the bundle you want to remove access from members. Once done, click on SUBMIT button.