Manage Existing Members
- Go to Members Area, then select the Manage Members.
In this section you will see the list of members who have purchased courses from you.
- Click the Edit (pencil) button.
- Then, make the relevant changes (Edit Name and/or Email Address).
- Click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the popup window.
To delete a member’s account
- Tick the box next to user’s name
- Scroll down to the Action drop-down at the bottom of the page
- From the drop-down, select Delete Contact
- Click on the Submit button
To import your members list as a CSV file
- Click on the ellipsis (…) then Import button in the top-right corner of the page
To learn more about importing members, check this article: Importing Members using a CSV file
To export your members list as a CSV file
- You may export list of members of a certain course, forum or bundle.
Just select the particular category, select Active, and click SEARCH button.
- Select the Export button in the bottom left corner of the page. Then, click SUBMIT.
The file will begin to download to your computer immediately
- This will import a CSV file with the following data: First Name, Last Name, Email, Registration Date, Last Access and Course ID
Search for Existing Members
At the top of the Manage Members dashboard, you can search for members either by email , name or course.
- To search by email/user’s name, simply paste the member’s email or name in the 1st search field and click on the Search button. That single member will then appear in the dashboard.
- Next to the email/user’s name search field, you will find a drop-down with all the courses you have published.
- This search filter allows you to pull up all the members who have purchased that specific course.
- You can sort the members further by selecting to see customers who have Active access to the course or perhaps see which customers are currently set as Inactive.
- Simply select either the Active or Inactive option below the courses drop-down and click on Filter to start the search.
- To view all customers, ensure the All Courses option is selected in the Courses drop-down
- To view active & inactive customers for a specific course, ensure All is selected just below the Courses drop-down.
Reset Members Password
As an administrator, you will now easily be able to reset a user password directly from the admin area when needed. To do this:
- Click on Edit button to the far-right of relevant member
- In the Client Profile pop-up window, look at the bottom for New Password.
- Input preferred password and click on SAVE CHANGES button.
Note: This password reset features only allows admin to update password of users. However, the current password will not be visible on the pop up window.
Search for Members who installed your App
At the top of the Manage Members dashboard, you can search for members who installed your App.
- To search by email/user’s name, simply paste the member’s email or name in the 1st search field and click on the SEARCH button. That single member will then appear in the dashboard.
- Next to the email/user’s name search field, you will find a drop-down and at the bottom of the list, you will find App Installed.
- This search filter allows you to pull up all the members who have installed your app.
Manage Members Courses Status
At times you may need to activate or disable user’s course to remove there access. To know more about, check this article: Manage Members: View or Edit Members Purchased Courses