If you want to add an Auto Deadline Timer to the Emails for your Registered Users, simply follow these steps.
Alternative way to locate the Email Auto Deadline Timer URL
- Go to Boosters in the left-sidebar menu, then select Auto Deadline.
- In the Auto Deadline dashboard, select or edit the item.
- A pop-up will appear with the settings section of your Auto Deadline Widget.
- Located just below the Registration Webhook URL, you will find the Email Countdown Timer URL.
- To use this URL, simply replace the XXX with the contact email. Your email service will likely have a little piece of code that you can add here, and then they will be able to add your User’s email to the link dynamically.
- For Infusionsoft users, the link will look similar to this
- Next, you will add this link to your email as an image.
For your convenience, we have provided URL for your email with the image tags already added.Example:
Sample code: <div><img src=”https://yourwebsitename.com/countdown.php?cdw=25&contactEmail=XXX” style=”width:100%”/></div>
The correct code that you should add in the email timer on Infusionsoft is:
<div><img src=”https://yourwebsitename.com/countdown.php?cdw=25&contactEmail=XXX” style=”width:100%”/></div>
- Simply replace the XXX with the email merge field that is supported by your Emailing System and you are ready to go!