- Go to Services.
- Under Storage, click S3.
- Give your bucket a Name. It must be a unique and “domain safe” name.
Choose your Region.
- Scroll down, under Bucket settings for Block Public Access. Untick the Block all public access and leave it as is.
- Under Turning off block all public access might result in this bucket and the objects within becoming public, put a check on the box to acknowledge.
- These are optional, you may leave them as is and click the Create bucket button.
- The bucket is now created.
- You may search for the bucket name using the Search bar. Click your newly created bucket.
- Once open, there are ways to upload your file. You may Drag and drop them or simply click on the Upload button.
- Scroll down, under Destination, just acknowledge. It says that the bucket doesn’t have a bucket versioning enabled. It means that if the file already exists with the same name will be overwritten.
- Scroll down further to Access control list (ACL). Kindly put a check on the box that says Everyone (public access). Then, check the box beside the I understand the effects of these changes on the specified objects.
- Scroll down, then click on the Upload button.
- Once upload is completed. Click your newly uploaded video.
- Grab the Object URL.
That’s it! That’s how you use Amazon S3 to store your files (PDF, videos and audios).