This guide will provide you with steps on how to upload your video to YouTube, so that it can be used in the Video blocks on your Course and Campaign pages.
- Sign in your YouTube account first, or if you don’t have one yet, follow these steps to create one here.
- Click on the Camera icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on the Upload video button from the drop down menu.
- In the Upload Video popup screen, drag and drop your video files, or click the SELECT FILES button and select your video file from your computer folder.
- Add an interesting title and description.
Select No, it’s not for kids in the Audience setting.
Tip! You may add the link of your marketing page to your Description as well.
- Click on MORE OPTIONS. Disable Allow Comments and Users can view rating for this video. Then, enable Allow embedding.
Once done, just click NEXT twice to go to Visibility option.
- In the Visibility setting, select Unlisted, and click SAVE.
- Once the upload is completed, the Video Published window will appear.
You may now get your YouTube Video link here.