The Submenu Block allows you to add a submenu right inside Course pages with Level 1 settings. Giving your customers/members another way to easily access the different sections of your course.
What are the Course Content page levels?
How to Add a Submenu Block
- Go to Members Area and then select Online Courses.
- Click the Content button on your desired course.
- Click the edit button on one of your level 1 course pages.
- In the Page editor, mouse-over the block element where you would like to add the submenu and click the black plus (+) button.
- In the left sidebar panel, scroll down the list and click Submenu.
- The Submenu block will be added to your course page.
These tools will help you fully customize the font style of submenu items.
- Font Family
Use this feature to change your text’s Font type.
Click on the drop-down and select the Font type you want.
- Font Size
This changes the size of your text.
Simply click on the slider and move it left or right to increase or decrease the text size.
- Line Height
This feature increases or decreases the space between the lines of text.
Click on the drop-down and select the line height you prefer.
- Letter Spacing
This feature increase or decreases the space between letters.
Click on the drop-down and select the letter spacing you prefer.
- Text Color
This feature changes the color of your text.
To use custom colors, simply paste the Hex code of the exact color you want in field provided e.g. #000000 = black or click on the Color Picker button to the right of the field.
This will open the Color Wheel, where you can select whichever color you prefer.
This feature allows you to change the background color of the menu items.
- If you type the word “transparent” in to the field provided, the background will be transparent and show what ever color is visible on the page.
- To change the background color, you can either add a Hex code in the field provided or choose a color from the Color Wheel.
- If the Color Wheel is closed, simply click on the Color Picker button to the right of the background field.
- The Background Color Opacity feature allows you to change the transparency of the background color of your text. Simply move the slider left or right to get the desired effect.
Select whether you want a full border where menu is wrapped in a border or simply one side of the text has a border e.g. None, All Border (full border), Top Border, Bottom Border, Right Border, Left Border, Left and Right Borders, Top and Bottom, Left Top and Right, Top Right and Bottom, Right Bottom and Left, Bottom Left and Top.
- Border Type
You can select the style for your border.
TIP 01 In order to see the border around your text, you need to select one of the actual style options available e.g. Solid, dashed or dotted. If the setting is left on No Border Style, your selection in the Borders setting will not work.
TIP 02 To add space between your text and the border, remember to add Padding.
For more info on how to do this, scroll down to the Spacing section below.
- Border Size
You can change thickness of the border by selecting the pixel width you prefer.
- Border Radius
You can add rounded edges to the border by selecting the relevant pixel or percentage width. You may now control each side by entering the number on Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Right and Bottom Left box.
- Border Color
You can change the color used for the border. To use custom colors, simply paste the Hex code of the exact color you want in field provided e.g. #000000 = black or click on the Color Picker button to the right of the field.
Adjust the spacing of the Submenu Block.
You can add padding around your Submenu so that there is additional space. Simply add the numeric (pixel) value to the Top, Bottom, Right or left padding field provided.
This is particularly helpful if you want to add a border around your submenu.
- Margin Bottom
This feature allows you to add more space below the Submenu block
Simply add the numeric (pixel) value to the field provided.
This section allows you to add the Drip Content feature to your Submenu Block.
Select the number of days customers should wait before being able to access this submenu.
- Coming Soon Text
Add descriptive teaser text, giving users a sneak peak at what they can expect in this submenu.
This feature allow you to select the number of days customers should wait before being able to access this block.
- Type of drip
Automated: Based on registration date – This will deliver the content of your course page on autopilot and members will be able to access the page depending on their course registration date.
Scheduled: Deliver on a specific date – You can choose a specific date when the course page will be accessible.
- Number of days / Time: Depending on the type of drip that you will select, for Automated, you have to specify the number of days based on the registration date when they can access the page. While for Scheduled, simply select the date, time, and timezone.
Note: The Timezone that is set in Global settings will be applied.
This tool allows you to add animation effects to your Submenu Block.
From this dropdown you can choose a trigger to activate the animation i.e.
+None = no animation will be applied
+On Page Load = the animation is triggered as the page loads
+On Page Scroll = the animation is triggered only when the user scrolls to that section.
This feature adds an animation style to your Submenu Block. Simply choose the preferred option from the drop-down menu.
+ Fade In = the Submenu block will fade in from the background
+ Scale In = the Submenu block scales in from the background
+ Top = the Submenu block will slide in from the top
+ Right = the Submenu block will slide in from the right
+ Bottom = the Submenu block will slide in from the bottom
+ Left = the Submenu block will slide in from the left
- Delay (ms)
If you want to add a time delay for when the bullet list appears, simply add the delay in milliseconds e.g. 3000ms will be 3 second delay.
That’s it, click on SAVE CHANGES and you are done!