The Next and Previous Topic Block will allow you to add simple navigation arrows to your Course pages. This is powered by the order in which the pages are set up in your course navigation.
Adding a Next and Previous Topic Block
- Go to Members Area in the left-sidebar menu and then click on Online Courses.
Click on the Content button of the relevant course where you would like to add the Next and Previous Topic Block.
- Click the Edit button (pencil) of the Course page you want to add your block to.
- The Page builder for the Course Page will open immediately.
- In the right Preview Pane, mouse over the Row (green border) where you want to add a new Block element. Then mouse over any existing Block (grey border) in the Row, and click on the grey+ icon at the bottom of the Block. This will open the Blocks element list in the left sidebar menu.
- Here you will find a variety of Blocks that you can add to your course pages to further customize the templates that you are working with. Select the Next and Previous Topic Block at the bottom of the list.
Label for Previous
- This will add a label to the right of the previous arrow button.
Label for Next
- This will add a label to the left of the next arrow button.
This tool will help you fully customize the font style of your Labels.
- Font Family
Use this feature to change your text’s Font type.
Click on the drop-down and select the Font type you want.
- Font Size
This changes the size of your text.
Simply click on the slider and move it left or right to increase or decrease the text size.
- Line Height
This feature increases or decreases the space between the lines of text.
Click on the drop-down and select the line height you prefer.
- Letter Spacing
This feature increases or decreases the spaces between your text letters.
You may choose from the following: Default, 1px, 2px, 3px or -1px
- Text Color
This feature changes the color of your text.
To use custom colors, simply paste the Hex code of the exact color you want in field provided e.g. #000000 = black or click on the Color Picker button to the right of the field.
This will open the Color Wheel, where you can select whichever color you prefer.
This tool allows you to change the background color of your block.
- Horizontal Align
The feature allows you to reposition the navigation arrow on the page.
You can choose either Left, Center or Right alignment from the drop-down.
- Margin Bottom
This feature allows you to add more space below the Image List Block.
Simply add the numeric (pixel) value to the field provided.
- Element Id:
This feature allows is used to define equal styles for elements with the same class name. To learn more, please check here
This feature allow you to select the number of days members should wait before being able to access this block.
- Type of drip
Automated: Based on registration date – This will deliver the content of your course page on autopilot and members will be able to access the page depending on their course registration date.
Scheduled: Deliver on a specific date – You can choose a specific date when the course page will be accessible.
This tool allows you to add animation effects to your navigation arrow.
From this drop-down you can choose a trigger to activate the animation i.e.
+ None = no animation will be applied
+ On Page Load = the animation is triggered as the page loads
+ On Page Scroll = the animation is triggered only when the user scrolls to that section.
This feature adds an animation style to your Block. Simply choose the preferred option from the drop-down menu.
+ Fade In = Image list will fade in (like magic)
+ Scale In = Image list scales in from the background
+ Top = Image list will slide in from the top
+ Right = Image list will slide in from the right
+ Bottom = Image list will slide in from the bottom
+ Left = Image list will slide in from the left
- Delay (ms)
If you want to add a time delay for when the navigation arrows appears, simply add the delay in milliseconds e.g. 3000ms will be 3 second delay.
That’s it, click on SAVE and you are done!