If you would like to package and sell Forum access along with other courses, then setting up a Forum & Course Bundle is the way to go.
Step 1: Setup a Bundle
For an overview on creating bundles, go to How to setup Bundles
Step 2: Setup Your Sales Campaign
- Simply go to Campaigns in the left-sidebar menu.
- In the next screen, click on +Add New Campaign
- In the next screen, give your campaign a name and select one of the 1-click sale campaign options provided e.g. Quick Sale Campaign (simple automated campaign) or the Live Sale Campaign.
- Once done, your Sale Campaign with all required pages will open.
- Next, you will need to tweak the Order page to set it up for your Forum Sales Funnel.
- Once your Order page is open, go to Payment Settings in the left-sidebar menu.
- In the next screen, click on the Give Access To drop-down and select Bundle.
In the drop-down that appears, select the Bundle that you setup in Step 01.
- Next, edit the payment options for your bundle by tweaking Currency, Payment type, Price for the bundle access. Once done, click on SAVE CHANGES.
That’s it! Your campaign is set. You can now customize your order page and other campaign pages as you want.