The new Page Protection feature allows you to selectively protect any of your Campaign pages. When enabled, this means that only Members or Members of a specific course can view that specific page.
To Do This
- Simply open the specific campaign page you would like to protect.
- Once opened, click on Page Options in the left-sidebar menu.
- Scroll down to Enable Member Access Only and check this option.
- Once enabled, under Give Access Only To drop-down, you will have two options:
This option allows All members of all your courses access to this page.
This option only allows members of a specific course access to this page.Redirect To This Page
If a user is not a registered member of that specific course and they access this page, they will be redirected to the page or URL selected from this drop-down menu.
- Once done, click on SAVE CHANGES.
[Important Final Step]
Your member’s email is their unique ID and it is important to include this unique ID to your page URL to ensure the relevant members get access to this page. Without the email, members will be redirected to the Close Page when they click on your link to this page.
To ensure that their email is recognized by 10XPRO.io, you simply need to modify the page URL by adding ?contactEmail=XXX to the end of the URL.
Simply replace the XXX with the Email Merge field supported by your Email System. For example, if you are using Infusionsoft, they have a merge field that dynamically inserts your customer’s email. All the best Emailing systems supports this function and will have their own Email Merge field that you can use.
How this works:
- When customers reach your Members Only Access page, 10XPRO.io checks if the customer is registered to your membership or course.
- If the customer is not registered, they will simply be redirected to the Close page selected in the option Redirect to this Page.