If you want to instantly redirect users trying to visit a page, simply follow these steps:
- Go to Campaigns, then select the relevant Campaign and page template you would like to edit.
- Once opened, click on Page Options from the left-sidebar menu.
- Tick the Redirect Page option.
- From the drop-down, select the page you would like users to be redirected to.
- Under Delay: you can select the preferred time delay for the redirect.
You can choose Instantly, After 3 seconds, After 5 seconds, or After 10 seconds
- Under Audience: if you enabled this and selected the audience booster you have created, you can redirect users to different pages based on the audience group they belong to.
- Under Link for, you can choose the page to redirect users to (e.g. campaign, course, blog, and custom URL)
- Once done, click on SAVE CHANGES.
That’s it! Now when users attempt to access that page, they will be redirected to the page selected above, based on the Delay option and audience chosen.