- In the admin area, go to Members Area in the left sidebar menu, then select Forum.
- It will bring you directly to the Forum dashboard. Click on the ellipsis or 3 dots (…) at the top right corner then click Forum Settings.
- The Forum Settings popup will appear.
- Simply complete the fields as indicated below:
Give your forum a name.
Add a description for your forum.
This image will be used as a thumbnail / cover image for your Forum in the Portal Home page.
In the Alt: field, you can add a text label that will display in the page if in case the Image did not load properly.
Default Header Image (2260×800)
This image will appear at the top of all forum pages.
In the Alt: field, you can add a text label that will display in the page if in case the Default Header Image did not load properly.
Assign to group
Assign your Forum to specific group so it can be dynamically displayed on some portal pages.
Add keywords for easier content searching in your Membership Site.
- Once done, click on SAVE CHANGES. Your forum is now enabled.
Now if your members have access to the Forum, it will appear in their Member Portal, just like all the other courses they have access to.
For members to open the Forum, they’ll simply click on the View button, which will direct them to the Forum Home Page.