10OPRO.io doesn’t have a built-in blog page template, however, you can easily create blog-style pages using the build in templates that we offer in our page builder.
To create a fully functional blog page you can follow these steps:
- Create a black campaign.
- Within the campaign, start with creating a Blog Home Page.
- By default, you will have 3 Blog summary posts ready for you to edit. However, should you want to add more, you can do it simply by duplicating the pre-made elements and adding your desired content.
- You will notice that every Blog summary has a specific button called read more.
- The read more button can be used to expand to a larger Blog post that can be either a 10XPRO blog page or an external page.
- If you want to use an external page, simply choose “Insert URL” from the drop-down, and in the URL section, paste the link to your webpage.
- If you want to use a blog page from 10XPRO, click on the drop-down and select the blog page you want the button to link to.
- You also have the option of when the users click on the button, to open your desired page on a new tab. In order to do this, select from the “Open in new tab” drop-down either “Yes” or “No”.
To create a 10XPRO Blog Page that can be linked to your Blog Home Page you simply need to do the following:
NB! Since 10XPRO does not have a built-in blog functionality, if you want to have the latest blog post on top of your Blog Home Page you will need to add every new post to be the first one yourself.
The navigation buttons from the top of the page can be set up in the Menu’s section found under Settings > Menus.
For more information, you may refer here: Setting up your menus