When setting up your pages in 10xPRO, be that in an Online Course or in any of your Campaigns, by default, you will have a randomly generated URL for that page.
However, you have the option of changing this to your desired URL, by following these steps:
For Course Pages:
- You first go to Online Courses and for your desired Course, click on the Content button.
- A pop-up will appear that will show your course content and all the pages within that course.
- To change the URL of a page from your course, simply click below the Page Name and insert the text you want to appear as the URL of your page.
NB! Keep in mind not to use any spaces if you plan to use more than one word, but instead either insert a “-” symbol or a “_” symbol to link the words together.
For Campaign Pages:
- You go to Campaigns and select the Campaign that contains the pages you want to edit.
- To change the URL of a page, simply click below the Page Name and insert the text you want to appear as the URL of your page.
To view your changes, you must click on the View button from the left side corresponding to your page either in your Campaign or your Courses.