You may add assessments to your online courses. This will allow you to offer tests to check your members’ knowledge or use it to reward your members for completing your training.
To Get Started
- Go to Members Area and the select Assessment.
In the Assessments page, click the Plus (+) icon on the upper right side corner.
Assessment Settings window will pop up.
Type of Assessment
- Automated Assessment – the system will score your members’ assessments automatically.
- Manual Assessment – you will score your members’ assessments manually.
In the Assessment Settings window, select the type of Assessment you want to create.
Then, click Next.
Additional Assessment settings will appear on the screen.
- Click the Add Question button to add question/s to your assessment.
- Upon click, you will have options depending on the type of Assessment.
Multiple Answer – your users can select multiple answers.
Single Answer – basically setting just one correct answer.
Custom Answer (text area) – your users should provide/type their answer in the text area.
NB! This option is available for Manual Assessment only.
- Add your question in the Question Text field, and add answers by clicking the Add Answer button.
- Once you have added all the possible answers to your question, select the correct answer/s.
You can do this by clicking the small answer button at the right side of your answer.
Green button means that is the correct answer.
Red button means the incorrect answer.
Finish Assessment Screen
Goal Completion Action
Once you’re done, click SAVE CHANGES.