If you are looking for a particular page and do not know in which campaign it’s located. You can now search for a page on the Campaign section.
- To search a particular page, just go to Campaigns on the left-side panel.
- Click the ellipsis or 3 dots (…) on the upper right hand corner and then select Search.
- You will get a popup window and enter the keyword or page name or a slug.
- This will display all the pages based from the keyword.
- You can see the list with the corresponding campaigns the page belong to, slugs, complete page names.
- We have two options on what to do on the page Edit or View in Campaign, once you found the correct page you are looking for.
- Edit – This will open the Templates editor to be able to customize the page.
- View in Campaign – This will open the campaign where the page located.