If you use OntraPort as your Emailing System, follow the steps below to build your Buyers List.
Setup an Order Page
- Go to Campaigns then select the relevant campaign you would like to work on.
- Click on +Add New Page.
- In the next screen, give your page a name
- Under Select Page Template drop-down, select Order Pages.
- Once open, select your Order Page template
Immediately the page editor will open.
- In the left-sidebar menu, select Payment Settings.
- Complete the relevant fields to setup your order page.
- Scroll down to More Options and click on the toggle and select Add to OntraPort.
Once open, under OntraPort Tag section, select the tag you would like Buyers linked to.
- Once done, click on SAVE CHANGES.
Once setup, if a user submits the order form and the contact does not exist in OntraPort, this user will be added to OntraPort and the Buyer tag will be applied. If the contact does exist, then only the tag will be applied.
TIP! If you don’t see any of your OntraPort tags visible, make sure that your OntraPort integration is setup correctly. For steps to do this, go to
+ Integrating OntraPort with your website