If you use Aweber as your Emailing System, follow the steps below to build your Buyers List.
Setup an Order Page
- Go to Campaigns > Select the relevant campaign you would like to work on.
- Click on +Add New Page
- In the next screen, give your page a name
- Under Select Page Template drop-down, select Order Pages.
- Once open, select your Order Page template
Immediately the page editor will open.
- In the left-sidebar menu, select Payment Settings.
- Complete the relevant fields to setup your order page.
- Scroll down to More Options and click on the toggle and select Add to AWeber > select the list under AWeber List
Once opened, under Aweber Tag section, select the tag you would like Buyers linked to.
- Once done, click on Save.
Once setup, if a user submits the order form and the contact does not exist in Aweber, this user will be added to AWeber and the Buyer tag will be applied. If the contact does exist, then only the tag will be applied.
TIP! If you don’t see any of your Aweber tags visible, make sure that your Aweber integration is setup correctly. For steps to do this, go to
+ Integrating Aweber with your website