If you need to add a new administrator for the back-end of your website or simply edit existing administrators, you will need to access the Admin Users section of your site.
To Do This
- Go to Settings in the left-sidebar menu and then select Admin Users.
In the next screen you will see the list of Administrators for your site.
We have 3 labels: Username, Nickname, E-mail.
The Username is what you need when you login to your admin area.
While the Nickname will appear when you leave comments and will show on your profile.
To Edit an Existing User
- Click the name of the admin or click on the Edit (pencil) in the right part of the name.
- In the next screen, the Profile will appear.
Edit the relevant details you would like to update.
- Then click on SAVE CHANGES.
To Add a New User
- Click on the Plus icon (+) on the upper right hand corner.
- Complete the fields provided in the ADD NEW USER screen.
- Click on SAVE CHANGES.
The new user will now appear in the Admin User dashboard
To Delete an Admin User
- Click on Delete (X) button at the far right side of the username.
Note: You cannot delete the first Admin account.