This article will help you with linking elements that go to a portion of a page (Course or Campaign). You can anchor link either to a button and image or even a text to any section or part of a page.
To do this
- Edit a page to open the page builder.
- Take note of the page URL
- Click on either a section, row or block you wanted to reach on click
- Look at the options and take note of the ID displayed
- Edit the element user can click to go to that section (button, image or text)
- Click on it and goto Link on the left-side panel (button and image) or hypertext for text
- Select custom URL and then insert #xyz where xyz is the element ID you have noted earlier.
- That’s it.
Here is how it should look like.