This article will cover the steps needed to pause a payment on Stripe, should you find the need for it.
To Pause/Resume the subscription payment, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Stripe account.
2. Go to Subscriptions, search for subscription you need to pause.
3. Click on that subscription, and then click on top right corner three dots button.
4. Click on the option to “Pause payment collection”.
5. The dashboard will updated and the payment will show a “Paused” message.
To revert the changes, simply repeat steps 1-3 and for step 4, simply click the “Resume payment collection” button.